V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service
I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service appears nice, but I have found they mostly tell you what you want to hear and prompty do nothing. They have lied to me on the phone, email and their public message boards.
It's a neat product, I really wanted to like it. Quick change carts, a loose leaf cart that actually works (Reviews speak glowingly, mine just did not work, DOA), wax attachments made this really appealing to me.
Unfortunately it just doesn't work. Their e juice carts leak, really bad, out of the air holes. I am using their juice as well, so dont know what to say there. Wax cart is faulty. They will not replace any leaky or DOA items, they state those are consumables. Wow, even DOA I get no help.
Then the charging matter of the device themselves. They worked great the first day, then they just don't charge. V2 acknowledges this issues and say they have a new charger for it. Unfortunately I have yet to see one. The first complaint they sent me updated chargers, turns out its for the series 7 and 9 and doesnt fit. I call them about this again, and said they would ship out. Never received. Warranty replace one device, they refuse to honor the other one because I purchased from a 3rd party vendor, have receipts etc doesn't matter. They said they would send out updated chargers.
They did not, and my new device after use will not hold a charge. I precharged all devices before turning on, etc. I followed their manual. 3 of 3 devices will not hold a charge, they say there is a fix but try as I might it doesn't happen.
Then the carts. Oh my, this is where the device fails hard. Leaky, leaky, leaky. Burned taste and lots of gurgling when working. I since switched to basic more modern design e cigs and tanks, and now realize how yesteryear their tech is. The wick and coil design was obsolete in 2010. Their e juice is also among the most expensive made in the market, and made in China. 15.99 for a 15ml bottle, average price for USA made juice is about $5 dollars for same.
Now its too late to get my money back. I spent over $200 in a month on the devices, carts and juice to quit smoking. I feel they took advantage, and after hours of research to find a device to replace my new faulty V2's, I found out just how ripped off I had been.
Save your money and run away. Get a cheap (and superior flavor, tank design, servicable, etc) Evod 2 for under 40 dollars and try that instead, move up from there if you stick with it. Don;t get ripped off on this device, carts are not serviceable, they leak, and you have to buy a whole new cart if anything goes wrong. They will not warranty carts because its listed as consumable. Even when they arrive DOA, they will not honor it. Poor product, poor customer service, even worse they lie. If anything goes wrong (and it will), you just have to eat the cost and move on, or frustrate yourself hoping for a working product which will never come.
On another note, they pushed me to a better product, which all told (juice, accessories, etc) was about 100 less than what I spent at v2.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Online reviews of loose leaf cart
What I disliked
- Faulty devices
- Inferior quality
- Did i say faulty devices
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I don't want anything, cause V2 is just going to lie to me again. If one person see's this and chooses a proper device to quit smoking ($35 eGo one, $20 Evod glass, both entry level cheapies that work well), review well served.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Electronic Cigarette
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "Anytime I've had to return something at Michaels, I've ALWAYS have had issues even though I have my receipt every time. They either don't train their employees on how to..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."