V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service
I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service appears nice, but I have found they mostly tell you what you want to hear and prompty do nothing. They have lied to me on the phone, email and their public message boards.
It's a neat product, I really wanted to like it. Quick change carts, a loose leaf cart that actually works (Reviews speak glowingly, mine just did not work, DOA), wax attachments made this really appealing to me.
Unfortunately it just doesn't work. Their e juice carts leak, really bad, out of the air holes. I am using their juice as well, so dont know what to say there. Wax cart is faulty. They will not replace any leaky or DOA items, they state those are consumables. Wow, even DOA I get no help.
Then the charging matter of the device themselves. They worked great the first day, then they just don't charge. V2 acknowledges this issues and say they have a new charger for it. Unfortunately I have yet to see one. The first complaint they sent me updated chargers, turns out its for the series 7 and 9 and doesnt fit. I call them about this again, and said they would ship out. Never received. Warranty replace one device, they refuse to honor the other one because I purchased from a 3rd party vendor, have receipts etc doesn't matter. They said they would send out updated chargers.
They did not, and my new device after use will not hold a charge. I precharged all devices before turning on, etc. I followed their manual. 3 of 3 devices will not hold a charge, they say there is a fix but try as I might it doesn't happen.
Then the carts. Oh my, this is where the device fails hard. Leaky, leaky, leaky. Burned taste and lots of gurgling when working. I since switched to basic more modern design e cigs and tanks, and now realize how yesteryear their tech is. The wick and coil design was obsolete in 2010. Their e juice is also among the most expensive made in the market, and made in China. 15.99 for a 15ml bottle, average price for USA made juice is about $5 dollars for same.
Now its too late to get my money back. I spent over $200 in a month on the devices, carts and juice to quit smoking. I feel they took advantage, and after hours of research to find a device to replace my new faulty V2's, I found out just how ripped off I had been.
Save your money and run away. Get a cheap (and superior flavor, tank design, servicable, etc) Evod 2 for under 40 dollars and try that instead, move up from there if you stick with it. Don;t get ripped off on this device, carts are not serviceable, they leak, and you have to buy a whole new cart if anything goes wrong. They will not warranty carts because its listed as consumable. Even when they arrive DOA, they will not honor it. Poor product, poor customer service, even worse they lie. If anything goes wrong (and it will), you just have to eat the cost and move on, or frustrate yourself hoping for a working product which will never come.
On another note, they pushed me to a better product, which all told (juice, accessories, etc) was about 100 less than what I spent at v2.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Online reviews of loose leaf cart
What I disliked
- Faulty devices
- Inferior quality
- Did i say faulty devices
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I don't want anything, cause V2 is just going to lie to me again. If one person see's this and chooses a proper device to quit smoking ($35 eGo one, $20 Evod glass, both entry level cheapies that work well), review well served.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Electronic Cigarette
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I paid $2966.01 for two custom made couches (one sofa and one smaller loveseat) at La-z-Boy Furniture Galleries, 7087 Academy Blvd Col. Springs CO 80920, on January 16, 2016. ..."
- "Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were..."
- "I still have NOT received the second bracelet I paid for! One of my nieces was not happy on Christmas! Send what you owe me!!! 09GRT012978-01727189. You took my money..."