Bedford, Massachusetts

The last several orders from V2 have all been back ordered or "temporarily" out of stock after the order was placed. When Ordering they do not let you know that it is out of stock or unavailable, nor will they list that in your order status. It just sits in limbo. I had recently ordered A simple USB pass through ( Batt. for usb usage on a computer ). The one I had broke and I needed a new one. I ordered it with overnight shipping. Well it has been two weeks and no word on the fulfillment of the order.

No email return, nobody is available online for customer service, no return call... nothing. My order still is listed a "awaiting fulfillment" after two weeks with overnight shipping. Are you kidding me, why pay for overnight shipping if they can't deliver the product in the first place.

This fells very bad tome and I will be looking elsewhere. This was the last straw. Now I have to involve my credit card company and file a fraud claim as they took my money when it was ordered ( not when it shipped ).

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Same thing just happened to me. I ordered weeks ago and paid extra and my shipment status says still waiting to full fill shipment and basically that will be another 15 days to get here.

This company had a great products but the ate going to lose customers if they have to edit weeks to get there order