V2 Cigarette Vape Kit Review from Akron, Ohio

I was using this product for almost 2 years. I used low nicotine 0.6. It was great that I could stop smoking cigarettes and the window on the side of the cartridge was great as well, however....it caused me to break out in a small pimple like blister which would pop open then turned into a small crater sore that would take forever to heal. I would have several of these on my face arms and chest. I was getting several a week. It was horrible and I didn't realize until recently that it was my v2 EX cigs. I had never had acne or breakouts in my life. I literally looked like I had meth sores. I threw my products in the trash and the sores have stopped. In addition I had gained 30 pounds. I also would get HEART pains, dizzy spells and overall feeling bad.

Customer service was great and delivery was fast. However I feel like I was ingesting poison. Not good!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to V2 Cigarette. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about V2 Cigarette.
Filing a new complaint about