4.7
Layout of Store

I was using this product for almost 2 years. I used low nicotine 0.6. It was great that I could stop smoking cigarettes and the window on the side of the cartridge was great as well, however....it caused me to break out in a small pimple like blister which would pop open then turned into a small crater sore that would take forever to heal. I would have several of these on my face arms and chest. I was getting several a week. It was horrible and I didn't realize until recently that it was my v2 EX cigs. I had never had acne or breakouts in my life. I literally looked like I had meth sores. I threw my products in the trash and the sores have stopped. In addition I had gained 30 pounds. I also would get HEART pains, dizzy spells and overall feeling bad.

Customer service was great and delivery was fast. However I feel like I was ingesting poison. Not good!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with V2 Cigarette and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about V2 Cigarette.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare V2 Cigarette to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with V2 Cigarette?

Comments