Same as the others. They charged my CC but the items were out of stock.

I don't deal with businesses like this so I cancelled my entire order. They shipped a partial order anyway even though I cancelled my order before the item actually shipped. I refused the shipment but they would only credit me for the out of stock items.

Then they had some ridiculous story about how they can could only make one credit per account. They claimed to be sending a check for the remainder which of course hasn't materialized.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of online order from V2 Cigarette. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants V2 Cigarette to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by V2 Cigarette for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

PhynixSkye

Same exact bs story given to me....obviously I'm going to have to contact my cc company and do charge back