V2 Cigarette - Fairly understanding happy costumer

Been using V2, slim cartridge for 5yrs ,only occassional will one cartidge not work on battery, but always work on one of my other 4! Do not fill to of tube within cart.

Do not over tighten to battery. Refill before 1/4' is left, you may burn out small fliters in cart. Make sure you tip fluid to run down inside of cart. Not straight small center tubing.

Last my only gripe is filters are on back order alot, probably due to incorrect filling, making need for careful fill, as to use cart. over many x's..any help?

Product or Service Mentioned: V2 Cigarette Electronic Cigarette Refill.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

dkrant
V2 Cigarette Verified Representative

Please feel free to start a chat with one of our friendly chat reps on www.v2.com (Monday-Friday from 10AM - 11PM EST). You may also email us at v2support@v2.com at any time and we will be happy to provide assistance.Thank youDmitry K.Customer Service Manager

dkrant
V2 Cigarette Verified Representative

Good afternoon,Thank you so much for your time and comments. We would love to speak with you and assist with any issues you may be having. Please feel free to start a live chat with one of our friendly chat reps on www.v2.com (Monday-Friday from 10AM - 11PM EST) You may also email us at v2support@v2.com at any time and we will be more than happy to provide assistance.Thank you!Dmitry K.Customer Service Manager

V2 Cigarette - Leaks and lasts a very short time, POS

Leaks juice, doubt if it is good for 100 puffs. Pure waste of money. I would not repurchase and wish I hadn't in the first place. 1 cartridge doesn't even last a day and I am not toking on this thing non stop. It arrived 3 days ago the 3rd cartridge didn't even last one afternoon. Battery seems fine too bad the cartridge is useless. Too bad one can't review it on their website. Which should have been a clue they were jerks. I wish Logic was still available as it once was. Dear God will I ever get to 100 words? The cartridge is leaky and empties in less than 100 puffs.

Product or Service Mentioned: V2 Cigarette Electronic Cigarette Refill.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

V2 Cigarette - Cartirdges don't work

1.3

Don't buy this product. About 20-30% of the cartridges don't work.

They do not give replacements or refunds. I received two shipments. The first I thought was just poor luck 3 out of 20 didn't work. Foolishly I bought the 20 pack, 5 in each package.

At least, Two out of every pack doesn't work at all. Its a waist of money. I called them and was told they would give a fifteen percent discount on my next order. That is not worth it since 40% of them don't work at all.

I would never recommend this product to anyone. They are not concerned at all they are putting out a defective product.

Product or Service Mentioned: V2 Cigarette Electronic Cigarette Refill.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: replace defective cartridges.

I didn't like: Product is defective and they will not replace.

V2 Cigarette - Dud refills

Beware when you are in an area where you can buy the cartridge tips in a regular store. 1-2 of each 5 pack will be duds!

They are selling cartridges with nothing in them!!! This is the 7th week in a row, buying from 3 different gas stations. Switching brands now!! The same used to happen when I ordered them online, but it would be a dud once in awhile, not every pack, and certainly not multiples in the same pack.

I honestly don't know how this company is still able to exist.

V2 Cigarette - Backordered items charged to credit card

Ordered 40 pack of e-cig cartridges from v2 cigs and they sent me a 10 pack and backordered the other 30 but still charged my credit card the full amount.

Never have I experienced such poor customer service and when I emailed them, I get no reply. I plan to dispute the charge with my credit card and look for a more reputable company.

This company did this to be before and I cancelled the order, but thought I would try them again, but am very sorry because they have gone way down in service.

Tip: Don't order from them

Product or Service Mentioned: V2 Cigarette Electronic Cigarette Refill.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

V2 Cigarette - Stared excellent, now just lost quality & support

V2cigs. I was Very happy for several years, then I noticed a decline in cartiledge quality and now abandonment of customer service. Sass too from customer service. Really? You pay money, you get sass? Customer service will call you back in 24 hrs.? Really? The quality of the product declined. The service declined. First you had 5 day free delivery and then it was two weeks or more. Really? US postal service has more integrity than that, don't blame them, blame cunning or lack of something that gets the product to the customer. The whole initial V2 cig product is totally compromised.

V2 Cigarette - Cartridges are duds

Ordered 4, 5 packs of 0% nic menthol. After 2 months I finally received the cartridges.

Each pack had 1 cartridge that was filled the rest were all empty. After spending hours on the phone and by email, they offered to send me 1 COMPLEMENTARY pack. I tried telling them that there was nothing complementary as I received a product that was not what they promised. They told me that my warranty was voided because I opened the packs.

Then they offered me $15.00 towards my next purchase. I told them I spent $30.00 On the cartridges and I wanted all of my money back plus shipping. The best they could do was the $15.00 Off my next purchase. Needless to say, I declined.

I will never ever buy another product from this scam artist company.

Please stay away. Do not buy anything from V cigs.

Product or Service Mentioned: V2 Cigarette Electronic Cigarette Refill.

Reason of review: All of the above.

I didn't like: Deceitful tactics, Poorcustomerservice6yearcustomer, Inferior quality, Lies.

Resolved: V2 Cigarette - V2 and terrible customer service.

Resolved
3.0

Update by user Jan 14, 2015

I'm very happy to say I received a part/refund today. Glad I managed to get most of my money back.

Seemed to have lost a bit due to exchange rate and bank fees unfortunately. I feel as if I may have been one of the lucky ones. I still do not recommend dealing with this company if you value good customer service and fast delivery of goods, you will not get that with V2 ecigs. I hope I can help people reading this avoid getting ripped off and disappointed by this company.

Find another business to deal with. Thanks.

Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2015

I am an international customer from New Zealand. I made an initial order with V2 after browsing the internet and was impressed by the reviews this company was getting.

Previously, I was a GreenSmoke customer. I had been re-using the cartridges by putting different e-liquids in when the flavour had run out. In New Zealand, GreenSmoke is no longer allowed to add nicotine to their flavours, so I order that separately from overseas -MT Baker Vapor (they rock!)I made the order on 1 December 2014, and ever since I have regretted my actions. I have been told lies, been given the run around.

Been hung up on in the live chat, when in mid conversation. I have sent many e mails, and found the one that got answered is the one on the website when you have an account. I have requested an immediate refund of my funds in my currency, as I have heard of horror stories where the company is refunding in US dollars. My purchase was for $128.00 USD so technically my refund should be around $168.00 NZD including the foreign charge fee my bank charged me for making this purchase.

As I was a first time customer, I was expecting really great customer service. I was soooo wrong.

I am so disappointed and I will be letting ALL my vaping mates the heads up to AVOID commerce with this company. I really hope I get my money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: V2 Cigarette Electronic Cigarette Refill.

I didn't like: Deceitful tactics, Poorcustomerservice6yearcustomer.

Comments

Thank you for sharing your story as I’m experiencing the same. Ordered in November, got partial order..

in December I called to check where is my order? It’s backlogged because of the holidays!!! There was no communication that it will take a little longer...just sorry. Money was taken right away..

shipping is $10.00. asked to speak to supervisor but naturally one was not available. Also, v2 series 3 is not charging after a few uses.. what is gout on with these products?

And btw, I have not received my back order..

it’s been two months!!! Thanks

Horrible experience. Placed first order which indicated items were available for shipment.

My credit card was immediately charged and no shipment was sent. Called and went through 5 minutes of pre-recorded ads from other companies. Then it said, you may hang up now. WHAT?

Went through chat rep who wrote that it could be an additional 30 days for items to ship.

I had already waited 5 weeks. Complete rip off!

V2 Cigarette - This company has gone downhill! SCAM.

2.3

I am proud to have quit smoking real cigs. Its been over three years now..BUT ecigs are now the death of me.

I started with Mistic, and when they went downhill, I went to V2. I love menthol, its the only flavor I like. So I went to this specific smoke shop to buy a pack of V2 menthol refills every other day. I did this for about a year before I noticed how much money I was spending on this garbage.

This company is trash. Who knows who owns it. Probably some nasty Arab with money. The men at the shop gave me these refills for 10 bucks even, cuz I was there so often.

(Which was very sweet of them) The cartridges went out very quickly..even with me smoking on it constantly, it still was ridiculous how fast they burned out. But I enjoyed the flavor. But then something weird happened.. I bought a pack as usual and noticed the taste was different.

It tasted like poison and chemicals..literally. It gave me an instant headache and made me nauseous. Im not sure why but I figured it was just a one time incident. NO!!

I stupidly bought two more packs before I realized the flavor was just not the same anymore. Also, every cartridge was leaking either a lot or a little bit. After this BS I figured the company just started getting richer and cockier -- They no longer cared about the quality of their products. Well guess what V2?!?!

Im never spending another dollar on your cigs again. I wish I could get the thousands I spent back from you. All I can do is spread the word and let everyone know the truth. I know a lot of people.

By the way... V2s batteries go out quickly too. They last all of one month before dying completely. Total scam.

But this story has a silver lining...because... I found a website called smokeless image. Now these people are the real deal! Their products are wholesale prices and the quality of their batteries and cartridges are top notch.

I have never been happier or more impressed with a company. Their cartos are REFILLABLE!! You can buy amazing flavors of menthol E-liquid and refill the cartos. Each pack of cartos has 5 in it.

Each carto lasts about 2 and a half weeks if you refill it correctly. Also, I have yet to buy a VOLT battery at smokeless image that has gone out/died. Ive been buying from them for a very long time now. So with all that being said..

I now spend about 25 dollars on cartridges AND liquid every two months or more.

You have to order online but its still 100% better than spending 40 bucks a week on V2 filth. I hope this helps!!!

Comments

I dont have an account so I need to clarify something. This is MY review but I cant edit it.

I accidentally put 5 stars for the price range when I meant to put 1 star. The price sucks.

Its too expensive for such a terrible product. Sorry for the inconvenience.

V2 Cigarette - Electronic Cigarette Refill Review from Randolph, New Jersey

2.8

C'mon guys only 7 days until it ships. Guess you haven't called them recently.

Last month it was 7-10 days. This week its 10-15 days. Goodness I've only been waiting 6weeks for 2 packs of blank cartridges. Today I asked for complimentary items & was told I already was given some.

After a short conversation, I was given some.

I do have to thank them though. I found eon smoke flavored carts & can be refilled and cheaper

Product or Service Mentioned: V2 Cigarette Electronic Cigarette Refill.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.