Resolved
3.0

Update by user Jan 14, 2015

I'm very happy to say I received a part/refund today. Glad I managed to get most of my money back.

Seemed to have lost a bit due to exchange rate and bank fees unfortunately. I feel as if I may have been one of the lucky ones. I still do not recommend dealing with this company if you value good customer service and fast delivery of goods, you will not get that with V2 ecigs. I hope I can help people reading this avoid getting ripped off and disappointed by this company.

Find another business to deal with. Thanks.

Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2015

I am an international customer from New Zealand. I made an initial order with V2 after browsing the internet and was impressed by the reviews this company was getting.

Previously, I was a GreenSmoke customer. I had been re-using the cartridges by putting different e-liquids in when the flavour had run out. In New Zealand, GreenSmoke is no longer allowed to add nicotine to their flavours, so I order that separately from overseas -MT Baker Vapor (they rock!)I made the order on 1 December 2014, and ever since I have regretted my actions. I have been told lies, been given the run around.

Been hung up on in the live chat, when in mid conversation. I have sent many e mails, and found the one that got answered is the one on the website when you have an account. I have requested an immediate refund of my funds in my currency, as I have heard of horror stories where the company is refunding in US dollars. My purchase was for $128.00 USD so technically my refund should be around $168.00 NZD including the foreign charge fee my bank charged me for making this purchase.

As I was a first time customer, I was expecting really great customer service. I was soooo wrong.

I am so disappointed and I will be letting ALL my vaping mates the heads up to AVOID commerce with this company. I really hope I get my money back.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $168. The author is overall dissatisfied with V2 Cigarette. The most disappointing about v2 cigarette electronic cigarette refill from V2 Cigarette was deceitful tactics and poorcustomerservice6yearcustomer Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about V2 Cigarette.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cigarettes and Tobacco category for more informed decision or compare V2 Cigarette to other companies on our site.

Comments

Thank you for sharing your story as I’m experiencing the same. Ordered in November, got partial order..

in December I called to check where is my order? It’s backlogged because of the holidays!!! There was no communication that it will take a little longer...just sorry. Money was taken right away..

shipping is $10.00. asked to speak to supervisor but naturally one was not available. Also, v2 series 3 is not charging after a few uses.. what is gout on with these products?

And btw, I have not received my back order..

it’s been two months!!! Thanks

Horrible experience. Placed first order which indicated items were available for shipment.

My credit card was immediately charged and no shipment was sent. Called and went through 5 minutes of pre-recorded ads from other companies. Then it said, you may hang up now. WHAT?

Went through chat rep who wrote that it could be an additional 30 days for items to ship.

I had already waited 5 weeks. Complete rip off!