V2 Cigarette - Customer service and quality

I have found the customer service to be very poor for an expensive product

I have the vertx plus which does not seem to work properly anymore when I contacted customer service they were very unhelpful and I had to send it back for testing at my own expense. Still waiting to hear back from them.

Also I have the pro series 3 which the magnet that attaches the cartridge no longer works and also poor performance after several months

They have just brought out a new series 3 I can't recommend buying this as it is expensive and I don't know if it is improved

Also if you have a problem customer service is very poor

V2 Cigarette - Dont buy

Orders usually take 3 weeks to arrive, even if they say they process orders on the next business day.

The products are not sold in stores (at least in the West Michigan area). Customer service never replies emails or the chat.

The product may be good, but service is THE WORST.

Also, everything is replacable, so you think you have your ecig and should only buy liquid, but you will need cartidges, tips, new batteries, new chargers. So, it is way more expensive that it seems to be.

Batteries don´t last too long ans tip is too narrow so the hit is not very intense.

You will never see an offer, coupon or good disccount for V2 products, they have "special offers" now and then but is just for the products they need to sell, not an over all disscount unless you are a fisrt time buyer.

Review about: V2 Cigarette Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

psmith1
V2 Cigarette Verified Representative

Hello!My name is Philly and I am a customer service Supervisor. I apologize for the experience that you've had and would love to be able to assist you with any concerns you have experienced.

May you please contact me at 1.877.378.2767 or you may write an email to V2support@v2.com ATTENTION:PHILLY and I will be happy to assist you. Please include your name and at least one of your orders so that I may look up the account.

V2 Cigarette - Fairly understanding happy costumer

Been using V2, slim cartridge for 5yrs ,only occassional will one cartidge not work on battery, but always work on one of my other 4! Do not fill to of tube within cart.

Do not over tighten to battery. Refill before 1/4' is left, you may burn out small fliters in cart. Make sure you tip fluid to run down inside of cart. Not straight small center tubing.

Last my only gripe is filters are on back order alot, probably due to incorrect filling, making need for careful fill, as to use cart. over many x's..any help?

Review about: Many Batteries Carts Fluids And Chargers.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

dkrant
V2 Cigarette Verified Representative

Please feel free to start a chat with one of our friendly chat reps on www.v2.com (Monday-Friday from 10AM - 11PM EST). You may also email us at v2support@v2.com at any time and we will be happy to provide assistance.Thank youDmitry K.Customer Service Manager

dkrant
V2 Cigarette Verified Representative

Good afternoon,Thank you so much for your time and comments. We would love to speak with you and assist with any issues you may be having. Please feel free to start a live chat with one of our friendly chat reps on www.v2.com (Monday-Friday from 10AM - 11PM EST) You may also email us at v2support@v2.com at any time and we will be more than happy to provide assistance.Thank you!Dmitry K.Customer Service Manager

V2 Cigarette - Shipping Service Review

V2 has went way down in customer service. They take a ridiculous amount of time to ship.

1 day processing takes atleast a week. Absolutely ridiculous.

Review about: Juice Carts Etc.

Comments

totally agree. They advertise one day shipping but it takes a week to dispatch.

horrible customer service and out of stock half the time. they have remove most of their products from retailers so you have not choice but to order form their website.

I dislike even dealing with them. {{Redacted}} Suck.

Resolved: V2 Cigarette - Shipping Service Review

Resolved
3.5

Update by user Jan 19, 2017

I spoke to Michael on live chat who was awesome. Will be receiving 50% refund on my shipping and replacement order will be processed priority to be shipped today.

Here's hoping it all goes to plan. But service was very friendly.

Original review posted by user Jan 19, 2017

I am an international buyer from Australia. I placed my order early December 2016.

When palcing my order it stated on the page that the order would be processed within 1 business day, (it ended up taking 7 days), So going by that and the type of shipping that it was being sent by i should have recieved my order, AU$254 worth at the time of placing the order, before christmas day. It is now January 20th 2017 and i still do not have my order. I did get notification saying that a lable had been created with a tracking number but nothing after that.

They then offered to reship the item to which i agreed nearly a week ago and have still not recieved any cintact from the conpany, even after trying to follow it up. As i am going to be using this as a tool to quit smoking, and for anybody who knows anything abiut australian tobacco legislation would know i am still paying top dollar for a cheap brand ($35-$45 for a packet of 40 depending which shop you buy then from)

Review about: Vertx Starter Kit Plus Extra Cart.

V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 7 Review

I have tried twice to purchase 2 of the V2 pro series 7, only to have the company decline the order because the were worried about fraud., I've written a couple times, left messages to reassure them I wanted the 2 units for Christmas presents,,, My credit card company allowed it but still I guess the company know better than the buyer does... I guess it's time to buy another brand- they aren't the only company that sells them! I'm sure someone else will take my money!

Review about: V2 Pro Series 7.

V2 Cigarette - Shipping

2.3

I placed an order for V2 e-cigs three weeks ago. My order has finally shipped - by FedEx mule I think.

It gonna be another week before the expected delivery date. I usually buy from Green Smoke and get my order in a couple of days. If this is how V2 treats their customers, then they've seen the first and last of me for sure. To have to wait a month or more for a simple e-cig order in this day and age is utter nonsense.

I don't remember ever waiting anywhere near a month for a product I've ordered on-line. Everything about this outfit seems to move in slow motion with a few complete stops in between.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at V2 Cigarette. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants V2 Cigarette to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by V2 Cigarette and fedex delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

V2 Cigarette - Simple Review #1478536633

Portsmouth, New Hampshire 0 comments

I'm thinking it's about time for a class action lawsuit with this company. Their deceptive advertising acts and quality not allowing refunds or replacement is worthy of the lawsuit.

Will post more information later for those interested in joining the class action lawsuit

V2 Cigarette - Simple Review #1473721151

Los Angeles, California 0 comments

I buy about 10 per week, foolish I know. I return 5 of the 10 because they don't work. A great product when they actually work, but a 50% yield, really folks, what happened to quality control

Review about: V2 Disposable Electronic Cigarette.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

V2 Cigarette - I fell for the V2 series 7 pro

Odessa, Texas 0 comments
2.6

I bought a V2 series 7 pro, liked it so much I bought my husband one. That one was DOA, but they shipped us another with no problem.

Then the trouble started. A power cord went bad. They sent me new one. We decided we wanted a spare unit, so we ordered a third.

They say a liquid cartridge should be able to be filled 10-20 times, and loose leaf cartridge should last 1-2 months. I'm lucky if a liquid cartridge lasts a week, and I only fill them (with the liquid they sold me) every three days or so. I've ordered a bunch of replacement cartridges. Between the ones I've ordered and the ones that came with the vapes, since May 13, we've used 12 liquid cartridges and 10 loose leaf.

V2's response?

They offered me a 15% coupon code. Looking for a replacement now.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "i want eight liquid cartridges and eight loose leaf cartridges shipped to me immediately, and i want a 15% discount on all future orders" as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with V2 Cigarette. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about V2 Cigarette.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cigarettes and Tobacco category for more informed decision or compare V2 Cigarette to other companies on our site.