2.0

I placed an order on Aug 14, 2015.Today is Oct 29th.

After 2 phone calls and 4 emails, I still have not gotten my order, and now they are not responding to my requests for answers. Of course, they charged my card back on Aug 18th. The first time I called they claimed there was a delay due to the manufacturer. The next month, I got the same answer.

Each time, they offered another product, which could be shipped " right away".

My next step is the State of Florida Attorney Generals office.

That's $50 I will probably never see again.I have ordered from V2 in the past with no trouble, and they have a good product, but terrible management!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of v2 ecigarette from V2 Cigarette and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants V2 Cigarette to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was never received product and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by V2 Cigarette for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with V2 Cigarette?

Comments