I placed an order on Aug 14, 2015.Today is Oct 29th.
After 2 phone calls and 4 emails, I still have not gotten my order, and now they are not responding to my requests for answers. Of course, they charged my card back on Aug 18th. The first time I called they claimed there was a delay due to the manufacturer. The next month, I got the same answer.
Each time, they offered another product, which could be shipped " right away".
My next step is the State of Florida Attorney Generals office.
That's $50 I will probably never see again.I have ordered from V2 in the past with no trouble, and they have a good product, but terrible management!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Never received product
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- V2 Ecigarette
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "I was charged a price for a pair of soccer shoes that was on the display for a lesser price when I brought it to the cashiers attention he argued..."
- "AAG purchased a 6 year old debt from Wells Fargo. The debt was last reported by Wells Fargo as $23,779 in November 2009. As soon as AAG bought it, the..."
- "Junk and I want my money back the *** wasnt even sewed and I want my money back. I will sue and I will find you. Angie Davis from Lexington..."